User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little things - Mummy and Me

Friday 13 April 2012

Pretty Little things - Mummy and Me

This weeks topic for Pretty Little things is "Mummy and Me". Since being pregnant I seem to be the person taking all the photos and am not in many of them so I decided to take one especially for this post.



Its not the best photo in the world but it shows me with my two pretty little girls, looking gorgeous in their matching dresses.

Husband has two weeks leave at the end of the week and is planning on doing a family photo shoot. for us all. We are going to get some pregnant ones of me and some nice ones of all of us together. Fingers crossed they turn out OK.

For more Pretty Little things head over to Mummy Daddy and Me Makes Three.

Karen x